Digital Marketing and Advertising Internship
The Marketing Company's internship opportunity is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital marketing. This internship will provide exposure to various aspects of digital media that may include, but are not limited to: social media, digital advertising, search engine marketing, organic search engine optimization and web analytics. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, + “learning-by-doing” under close supervision with constructive feedback. All duties + responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
The duties of this position may be performed remotely; the schedule for this position will remain flexible, based on candidate availability.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work to develop + understand digital marketing strategies that will meet client objectives
- Develop + write marketing content executions to be deployed across partner social media channels
- Learn SEO best practices and write website content to support client SEO initiatives
- Analyze reports to create insights that will help drive digital marketing content strategies
- Create and implement tracking code designed to measure social content executions
- Work with SEO tools and platforms to create keyword maps for client websites
- Design and implement at least one digital media campaign with the support of The Marketing Company employees
- Create + manage digital advertising campaigns to meet client needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, + ABILITIES:
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong writing skills
- Communicate effectively in both written + verbal form
- Flexible in work functions + duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks + meet deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Familiarity with digital marketing and advertising platforms; working knowledge with thee platforms a plus
- PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) essential
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
The Marketing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resumes RIGHT HERE.